I love LEGO as much as the next kid, but I love LEGO way more than the next adult! I remember growing up as a kid, my uncle was a plastic moulder by trade, and receiving buckets – neigh! CRATES of LEGO after one of his testing experiments back at the factory.
There are very few things I love more than LEGO, like a good cup of tea and a day in bed with a self-adhered dose of series, slipping me into a pleasant coma of happiness.
To show you how happy it makes me to love all things LEGO, I’ve found 10 things about LEGO that make being an adult even more awesome. Check them out!
- Handy household hanging devices – it makes it even more awesome that they’re superhero figurines
- Kitchen Knife Protectors
- LEGO inspired iPhone accessories
- #FashionFirstFurnatureFTW I always say…
- LEGO treats of deliciousness! Who would say no?
- LEGO Camera. Because why not, right? It would look epic next to my Diana F+ Lomo!
- Being an awesome adult means you also need to purchase an awesome piece of art. Starting with this!
- Finding LEGO love in photography
- Being able to attend the Art of Brick Expo and fully appreciate the LEGO mastery of Nathan Sawaya at Rosebank!
To stand the chance to WIN tickets for you and three friends, comment below and tell me why LEGO made your childhood so damn awesome! OR Tweet me at @KBellSays using the hashtag, #ArtOfBrick before July 15th 2015!
To buy tickets to see the Art of Brick Expo in Johannesburg, South Africa, click here and remember that you can still be an awesome parent these school holidays. Follow @BrickManZA for updates on Twitter too!